Title: Lieutenant-General (BC.11236, DSA.9)
Chief of Military Ordance
SPDC MEMBER since November 1997
Married to: Daw Kyi Kyi Ohn
Age: Early 50s (as at 2008)
Retired: June 2008 (see article below please)
Offsprings: Okaka Aye is a major in the army.
Also the -
* Director, Weapons Production General, War Office
As a Colonel in 1992, Tin Aye served as Deputy Commander of the South-East Military Region under Maj-Gen Soe Myint (BC.8642 - OTS.26).
He then commanded MOC-4 (Phugyi) and was promoted to Brig-Gen and commanded the Southern Military Region (Toungoo).
Reshufling - June 2008 (excerpt)
Burma's military establishment has a total of five officers in its BSO. While Maj Gen Maung Bo, one of the five BSO officers was spared, the other four – Maj. Gen. Ye Myint, Maj. Gen. Aung Htwe, Maj. Gen. Kyaw Win, and Maj Gen. Khin Maung Thann - were made to retire, in order to make way for the newly transferred officers.
These Generals continue to suppress, imprison and kill many millions of their own people.
This enables them to consolidate their power, allowing them to accumulate and secure their personal wealth.
FREEDOM and JUSTICE for Burma is crucial therefore, YOUR COMMENTS to complete the information is highly appreciated.
- ခင္ေမာင္သန္းမိသားစု Khin Maung Than and family (2)
- စိုးဝင္းမိသားစု Soe Win and Family (2)
- တင္ေအးမိသားစု Tin Aye and Family (3)
- တင္ေအာင္ျမင္ဦးမိသားစုTin Aung Myint Oo and Family (2)
- ရဲျမင့္မိသားစု Ye Myint and Family (5)
- သန္းေရြွမိသားစုThan Shwe and Family (14)
- သိန္းစိန္မိသားစု Thein Sein and Family (2)
- ေက်ာ္ဝင္းမိသားစု Kyaw Win and Family (7)
- ေမာင္ဘို မိသားစု Maung Bo and Family (3)
- ေမာင္ေအး မိသားစု Maung Aye and Family (4)
- ေရြွမန္းမိသားစု Shwe Mann and Family (6)
- ေအာင္ေထြးမိသားစု Aung Htwe and Family (2)