Title: Lieutenant-General (BC.10194 – OTS.30)
Chief of Bureau of Special Operation - 2 (Shan, Kayah State)
SPDC MEMBER since November 1997
DOB : 03.01.1944
Married to: Daw San San Yee
Retired: June 2008 (see below article please)
Also the -
* Chief - Defense Service Training
Not to be confused with the Deputy Intelligence Chief, Kyaw Win in 1988 was the Tactical Operations Commander No.1 of the Eastern Military Region under Vice-Sr-Gen Maung Aye (BC.7875 – DSA.1).
He commanded MOC-12 (Kawkereik) and in 1995, he commanded the Northern Military Region in Myitkyina.
Reshufling - June 2008 (excerpt)
Burma's military establishment has a total of five officers in its BSO. While Maj Gen Maung Bo, one of the five BSO officers was spared, the other four – Maj. Gen. Ye Myint, Maj. Gen. Aung Htwe, Maj. Gen. Kyaw Win, and Maj Gen. Khin Maung Thann - were made to retire, in order to make way for the newly transferred officers.
These Generals continue to suppress, imprison and kill many millions of their own people.
This enables them to consolidate their power, allowing them to accumulate and secure their personal wealth.
FREEDOM and JUSTICE for Burma is crucial therefore, YOUR COMMENTS to complete the information is highly appreciated.
- ခင္ေမာင္သန္းမိသားစု Khin Maung Than and family (2)
- စိုးဝင္းမိသားစု Soe Win and Family (2)
- တင္ေအးမိသားစု Tin Aye and Family (3)
- တင္ေအာင္ျမင္ဦးမိသားစုTin Aung Myint Oo and Family (2)
- ရဲျမင့္မိသားစု Ye Myint and Family (5)
- သန္းေရြွမိသားစုThan Shwe and Family (14)
- သိန္းစိန္မိသားစု Thein Sein and Family (2)
- ေက်ာ္ဝင္းမိသားစု Kyaw Win and Family (7)
- ေမာင္ဘို မိသားစု Maung Bo and Family (3)
- ေမာင္ေအး မိသားစု Maung Aye and Family (4)
- ေရြွမန္းမိသားစု Shwe Mann and Family (6)
- ေအာင္ေထြးမိသားစု Aung Htwe and Family (2)