Daughter of Senior General Than Shwe
State Peace and Development Council
According to Burma’s Foreign Ministry diplomatic list, three of Snr-Gen Than Shwe’s MOFA daughters—Khin Pyone Shwe, Aye Aye Thit Shwe and Kyi Kyi Shwe— form the core staff of the Foreign Languages Division of the Ministry’s Training, Research and Foreign Languages Department. But what can their duties be, now that Burma’s once active foreign affairs and diplomacy areas have been hijacked by men in uniform?
Sources in Rangoon say that since the military government doesn’t seem interested in talking to anyone nowadays, the Shwe sisters probably don’t have very demanding jobs, allowing them plenty of spare time to pursue their own business and spiritual interests.
Tay Za's, the sycophant of Burma is reputed to have dated Khin Pyone Shwe.
Maung Waik, one of the richest men in Burma and a powerful crony of the country’s ruling military regime attempted to strengthen his ties to the regime through marriage. According to a relative of Snr-Gen Than Shwe, the most powerful figure in the junta, Maung Waik has recently been courting the general’s daughter, Khin Pyone Shwe.
According to members of Rangoon’s business community, Maung Weik recently divorced his wife, Yin Min Khin, in the hope of marrying Than Shwe’s daughter. (see link; Maung Waik, Burmese Tycoon, Arrested..)
Maung Waik, Burmese Tycoon, Arrested on Drug Charges
Sr. General Than Shwe’s Second Daughter has made 200 Million dollars by selling Burma’s land to Chinese tycoons
These Generals continue to suppress, imprison and kill many millions of their own people.
This enables them to consolidate their power, allowing them to accumulate and secure their personal wealth.
FREEDOM and JUSTICE for Burma is crucial therefore, YOUR COMMENTS to complete the information is highly appreciated.
- ခင္ေမာင္သန္းမိသားစု Khin Maung Than and family (2)
- စိုးဝင္းမိသားစု Soe Win and Family (2)
- တင္ေအးမိသားစု Tin Aye and Family (3)
- တင္ေအာင္ျမင္ဦးမိသားစုTin Aung Myint Oo and Family (2)
- ရဲျမင့္မိသားစု Ye Myint and Family (5)
- သန္းေရြွမိသားစုThan Shwe and Family (14)
- သိန္းစိန္မိသားစု Thein Sein and Family (2)
- ေက်ာ္ဝင္းမိသားစု Kyaw Win and Family (7)
- ေမာင္ဘို မိသားစု Maung Bo and Family (3)
- ေမာင္ေအး မိသားစု Maung Aye and Family (4)
- ေရြွမန္းမိသားစု Shwe Mann and Family (6)
- ေအာင္ေထြးမိသားစု Aung Htwe and Family (2)